PAGES

Friday, 8 February 2013

Let's Do It



Is it possible there's anyone who doesn't know this clip? I still roll helplessly with laughter on the tufted Wilton each time I see it (painful to do right now as I have a sprained hamstring). Victoria Wood — doyenne of English comediennes.

6 comments:

  1. I, for one, had not seen it, and it's very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and not a single 'dirty' word! Brilliant! I found your blog through "am" and am enjoying reading about DH Lawrence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. George — it's clever, isn't it? And every word clear even though it's sung so quickly.

    Hi, Taradharma, and thanks for visiting. I've seen your comments now and then over at am's — which is one of my favourite blogs. I think am and I have been reading each others' blogs for about 5 years! How time flies... Anyway, hope to see you again, and there are lots more Lawrence posts under 'Labels' if you wish to read further...

    ReplyDelete