Glad to see your fine work being recognized, Robert. On so many fronts, your life seems to be enjoying a second flowering — or, for all I know, a 15th or 16th flowering.
To continue with the botanical metaphor - once the 'petals have dropped off'!! as you put it robert, surely amazing fruits appear as they clearly are? (Oh no, dammit, flowers don't produce fruit - or do they? Here's a brain teaser for our botanical experts). Anyway, it's great, great, well done robert
Glad to see your fine work being recognized, Robert. On so many fronts, your life seems to be enjoying a second flowering — or, for all I know, a 15th or 16th flowering.
ReplyDeleteWell that may be, George, and thank you — but I'm just waiting for the petals to drop off.
ReplyDeleteWell done Robert - pleased the word is getting around.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Pat — how about mentioning it at your Writers' Circle?
ReplyDeleteTo continue with the botanical metaphor - once the 'petals have dropped off'!! as you put it robert, surely amazing fruits appear as they clearly are? (Oh no, dammit, flowers don't produce fruit - or do they? Here's a brain teaser for our botanical experts). Anyway, it's great, great, well done robert
ReplyDeleteThanks, dritanje — a great name check for you and Maureen there!
ReplyDeleteRe. the flowers/petals/fruit thing I was just joking with George after his hyperbolic '15th or 16th flowering'.