Wow! I'd never seen that before. Julie Driscoll makes me think of David Carradine in "Kung Fu." It led me to this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkCBVZHrstE
I just remembered that Rich Danko (This Wheel's On Fire) and Richard Manuel (Tears of Rage) co-wrote those two Bob Dylan songs that are among the most memorable for me.
It was on "Music From Big Pink" that I first heard "This Wheel's On Fire" in 1968. That would have been not long after Martin Luther King, Jr., was assassinated.
Wow! I'd never seen that before. Julie Driscoll makes me think of David Carradine in "Kung Fu." It led me to this:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkCBVZHrstE
I just remembered that Rich Danko (This Wheel's On Fire) and Richard Manuel (Tears of Rage) co-wrote those two Bob Dylan songs that are among the most memorable for me.
It was on "Music From Big Pink" that I first heard "This Wheel's On Fire" in 1968. That would have been not long after Martin Luther King, Jr., was assassinated.
No wonder that song resonated so well in 1968:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968
Still does.
Enjoyed this song - I remember it from my distant past!
ReplyDelete