A common man marvels at uncommon things. A wise man marvels at the commonplace. CONFUCIUS

Tuesday 30 December 2008

End Of Year Quiz

Since all the newspapers are awash with end of year quizzes at the moment (that Art Quiz in The Sunday Times the other day was well nigh impossible!), I thought I'd ask a question myself. With the death of Harold Pinter fresh in our minds, how about this one:

What has Pinter morphologically in common with Kafka, Brecht, Shakespeare, Dickens and Byron?

No? Then find the answer in my Mad, Bad And Dangerous post!

3 comments:

Ken Armstrong said...

I had to go and look... after some thought. It's quite a Solitarywalkeresque conundrum. :)

Dominic Rivron said...

Arrived at this page to find KA had already written my comment for me. A very Solitarian post, I thought.

The Solitary Walker said...

Solitarywalkerish New Year greetings to you both!