A common man marvels at uncommon things. A wise man marvels at the commonplace. CONFUCIUS

Thursday 5 June 2008

Behind The Ritual

Send me your picture/Send me your pillow/Send it through Krishna/On the Vanlose Stairway/Send me your Bible/Send me your Gita/I want to reach you/On the Vanlose Stairway Vanlose Stairway from Beautiful Vision (1982) VAN MORRISON

Behind the ritual, behind the ritual/You find the spiritual, you find the spiritual Behind The Ritual from Keep It Simple (2008) VAN MORRISON

Hope you all caught the Van Morrison concert last night filmed in London for BBC4. Songs from the new record Keep It Simple and some older ones as well. Spellbinding stuff. He seemed well and happy and really into it. His voice in very fine form. Really good band too. Long may he continue.

No comments: